Interactive flat panel technology has made a significant difference in boardrooms and classrooms across the nation. Clevertouch is one such panel that is quickly becoming a frontrunner for this modern method of communicating and collaborating, and it is often preferred by both schools and businesses. One of the best ways for an organization to match their needs with what a specific type of technology offers is by first discerning how Clevertouch differs from other interactive flat panels.
The Benefits of Using Interactive Displays to Engage Audiences
Display technology of yesteryear was cumbersome and not particularly user-friendly, however, with modern advances interactive displays are becoming much easier to use and offer a wide range of flexibility when it comes to function. Some of the benefits of using interactive displays to engage an audience include:
- It is ready to go when you are. Gone are the days of having to read a complicated one-hundred-page manual before there was any hope of operating display technology. New interactive displays are outfitted with an onboard processor and hard drive components which means it does not depend on an additional external device to operate. Everything a user needs is located in one place but offers extra ports in the event that a user would like to connect a supplemental device.
- It can enhance presentations and lessons. Interactive displays should come with standard software that helps teachers and business executives compile presentations with visual aides such as calendars, lessons, idea concepts, and web content.
- The sky is the limit. A reputable interactive flat panel will offer almost unlimited access to extra content that allows for creative meeting and lesson planning by effortlessly integrating web resources.
In short, this modern technology is designed to make leading presentations and engaging participants a cinch.
What Sets Clevertouch Interactive Flat Panel Technology Apart
Interactive flat panels are designed to make easy work of presentations, but they are not all created equal. Some options simply offer more when it comes to both functionality and value, and for many that option is the Clevertouch.
Some of the features that set the Clevertouch interactive flat panel technology apart from others include:
Many of the technologies in the field of flat panels can be cost prohibitive. However, Clevertouch is in many cases more budget friendly than its counterparts, making it an affordable solution for schools and businesses.
Variety of models.
This can be important, particularly depending on the intended use of the system. Clevertouch offers the Pro Series which is more tailored for executive use, and the Plus Series which is generally geared for the classroom.
Variety of sizes.
Depending on the space for which the flat panel is needed, there may be some size constraints. By offering a variety of Clevertouch sizes ranging from 55 inches to 86 inches, there is a perfect size for nearly any space.
Ample sound for a room.
The most recent version has 2 – 15-watt speakers and a 15-watt subwoofer which provides ample sound for a room. They have also incorporated a 6-array mic into the panels, so adding a webcam can easily turn the panel into a video conferencing solution.
The software available with the Clevertouch can make all the difference. Lynx Whiteboard software gives presenters the capability to create a presentation with media and deliver them via simple controls. Lynx software can be particularly useful to teachers, as is Snowflake, which is software that is able to support learning for all levels and has a unique split screen capability that can engage up to 4 users simultaneously around the board.
Windows and LUX capabilities.
The Clevertouch may have a PC module that lets a user switch between Windows and LUX as needed.
Some interactive flat panels do not feature additional ports, but the Clevertouch does, which provides greater connectivity with devices including USB-C.
Free education-focused apps.
Cleverstore offers users extra and free educational resources via their app store.
A Word About Other Interactive Flat Panel Solutions
While technology is constantly advancing and more interactive flat panel solutions are becoming available, it is important to compare apples to apples for each solution. Some considerations to keep in mind as you research interactive flat panel solutions should be:
- Is it geared for businesses, schools, or both? Ideally, if the panel works for school and business use alike, it can be the best of both worlds as some schools may need capability for a business meeting and some businesses may need to utilize the program to teach employees a new concept.
- Does it offer access to additional educational resources for teachers, and will it cost extra? With the Clevertouch offering additional education resources at no extra cost, that is the price to beat.
- Does it come in multiple sizes? An organization may need several interactive flat panels for different spaces, which will most likely require different size offerings to be the most effective.
- What is the onboard mic and speaker quality like? As part of a presentation, speaker and microphone qualities should be excellent.
- What types of software can it utilize and what capabilities will that offer? Ideally, a flat panel should work with a variety of software and do so seamlessly.
- How many USB ports does it feature for added connectivity? On average, the more USB ports for additional connectivity, the better, as it can further enhance a presentation with even more components.
- Is it priced to provide what I need or is it overpriced for extra bells and whistles? Ensure that the price paid is reflective of what you need. Work with a reputable AV integrator to decide which model of the Clevertouch is the ideal fit for the school or business.
As the demand for interactive flat panel technology continues to grow, so will the number of providers. However, Clevertouch continues to lead the pack in its school and business capabilities and affordability.