The coronavirus pandemic has most of the world doing business differently, with a heavier reliance on virtual connection technology than ever before. This can be an issue for companies whose audiovisual equipment technology was never intended for extended high traffic use and on a considerably smaller budget than it would have been in a pre-coronavirus world.
If your company is in need of an audiovisual upgrade but funding is limited, Data Projections is proud to offer AVaaS (AV as a Service) to help relieve budget constraints and keep communication and collaboration successful during this trying time.
What is AVaaS?
AVaaS stands for AV-as-a-Service and is designed to equip businesses with up-to-date audiovisual technology and solutions for a manageable monthly payment. AVaaS options are tailored to meet the specific needs of clients instead of giving them an ill-fitting one size fits all option.
One of the unique aspects of AVaaS is the budget friendly monthly payment plan. By offering a monthly payment plan, companies are typically able to retain more cash initially than they would be able to if forced to pay a large sum upfront.
How does AVaaS work?
The beauty of an AVaaS system for most companies is the fact that the client generally only has to access the system while an AV integrator handles the technical aspects such as ensuring things are working properly or providing a timely fix in the event of unexpected downtime.
For most companies, an integrator creates a custom audiovisual solution for a client based on the company’s challenges, goals, and workflow. Once this solution is in place, companies can generally expect the following from the integrator:
- Selection of proper equipment
- Installation of necessary equipment
- Configuration of equipment
- Assimilation of equipment into the company’s network
- Collaboration with IT to ensure network security and appropriate permissions
- Training employees to successfully operate the AV equipment
- Monitoring equipment remotely
- Assisting with technical issues and system maintenance
- Supporting clients to troubleshoot unexpected issues
Data Projections also offers three different service agreement levels for AVaaS:
This plan comes with all Data Projections’ solutions for the life of the system. The silver plan generally includes the following:
- onsite technical response in eight hours or less if the issue can’t be addressed remotely
- unlimited free remote technical assistance
- troubleshooting if the issue is caused by the client’s network
- additional employee training
- processing of all manufacturer warranties and handling of shipping for system component repairs
This plan is a step up from the above and includes all aspects of the silver plan as well as the following:
- faster shipping for necessary hardware repairs at client’s facility
- four preventative maintenance visits during the plan’s term
This is the highest level of service agreement offered by Data Projections and includes all the bells and whistles of the silver plan as well as:
- expedited shipping to repair facilities
- twelve preventative maintenance visits during the plan’s term
Why AVaaS Is Budget Friendly
Some of the budgetary advantages for companies using AVaaS may include:
Savvy use of cash flow
Instead of putting a significant dent in a company’s current cash flow with one large payment, a monthly payment spreads expenditures out over time which may free up cash to assist with other aspects of daily business.
The unique set up of monthly payments can be helpful for companies worried about exhausting their credit for audiovisual system capabilities.
Paying upfront for an AV package can be a risk simply because of how quickly technology changes. AVaaS allows companies to have access to the newest equipment and solutions as they need them on a convenient monthly payment plan.
During these uncertain times, companies are looking for audiovisual solutions that can relieve budget constraints and keep communication and collaboration successful. If your company is looking for an affordable AV solution, consider reaching out to Data Projections to discover more about AVaaS.