Conference room equipment has seen leaps and bounds in progress in recent years. In today’s world, there is an abundance of advanced communication technology that has changed how we interact and collaborate. Organizations are better served by enhanced video and audio technology more than ever before. Installing a comprehensive audio/visual system for conference room use is essential. A high-quality A/V structure, with top grade telephony, can transform a conference room into a media rich, collaborative environment. Everything from a simple conference call to a sizable impactful presentation is right at the fingertips. Employee motivation will flourish, and productivity will surge. For assistance in establishing a modern conference room communications setup, call on companies with experience and reliability. Firms such as Data Projections that have years of experience recommending and implementing the very best technology for a fully integrated conference room can help find the perfect solution.
Exploring the Types of Conference Room Equipment Available
Modern conference room equipment should be easy to use and encourage participation and communication.
- Video Conferencing System – Videoconferencing allows participants from around the world to take part in meetings. Capabilities include chat, document sharing, graphic presentations, and full web access.
- Polycom Speakerphones – For crystal clear phone calls during a meeting, where everyone distinctly hears the conversation, Polycom Speakerphones are one of the better options available. Excellent voice quality is delivered to the entire room via a 360° microphone. It sounds as if the person on the other end of the line is actually sitting in the room.
- Interactive Board – Utilizing SMART Technologies, the interactive display board is a combination whiteboard, screen, and computer. The multi-touch experience allows collaboration among individuals for document creating and editing, and the manipulation of objects on the screen. Connectivity to the network allows printer access and links to computers. This is presentation and information sharing at its finest.
- Digital Audio/Visual Projectors – Digital Presenters (DPs) are the newest alternative to overhead projectors. DPs use video camera technology for screen projection, displaying graphs, images, documents, and other visual aids on screen.
- High Definition Video Cameras – Clarity is the goal, and video technology has progressed to provide ultra-high-quality imaging. HD cameras deployed at strategic points in the room will capture and broadcast the conference as it happens. Just which images are transmitted are easily controlled by the system.
- High-quality Speakers – Quality sound is every bit as important as video conferencing clarity. If the audio is inaudible or full of static, the presentation or meeting is degraded. High-quality speakers are essential for the overall effort.
- The Right Software – Modern A/V conference room equipment is sophisticated. While typically having a simple interface, it requires the proper software to make it function seamlessly and smoothly.
Conferences are a routine part of the day-to-day workplace. It is important that they cultivate idea sharing, problem resolution, decision making, and collaborative efforts. A fully integrated, well-designed conference room, sporting the latest in A/V technology has a significant impact on clients and prospective clients, as well. With the right planning and the help of a company such as Data Projections, upgraded state-of-the-art conference room equipment provides a strong and lasting impression, and will transform the ordinary into an extraordinary experience.