A successful presentation begins with the right technology, such as command and control systems that unify communications and make collaboration possible. Most people when queried about presentation equipment think of projection systems, large screens, and software, such as Powerpoint. However, without a command system to coordinate and run the various tools, presentations can become hit or miss. From the board room to a conference hall, integration of tools and software in a single control unit can make the difference between a professional presentation and a disjointed and confusing production.
What is the Function of Command and Control Systems?
Think of the presenter as the heart of the presentation and the control system as the brain. Users can seamlessly incorporate all the necessary A/V devices together in one interface, thereby making it easy for other people, regardless of skill sets to use the equipment. Control systems are highly customizable and can be designed for specific industry requirements. They automate processes with a few simple controls.
Command and control systems provide a number of benefits, including:
- Touch Activation – This removes the need for mouse or pen operation.
- Wireless and Web-based Interfaces – Breaks down geographical borders and the need for travel. This allows access from any location that has an internet connection.
- Single Button Operation – Streamlining the control of lighting, volume, the environment, multiple devices, and more, with the press of a button.
- Enhanced Live Video Feeds – Real-time data circulation and on-the-spot video streams as they occur.
- Enhanced Group Collaboration – It becomes possible to disseminate information to large groups of people from multiple sources,
- Eliminating Communication Silos – Avoid uncoordinated meetings that may result in poor marketing decisions and inferior customer relations.
- Keeping Key Personnel Informed – Sharing visual data, documents, and voice with team members, employees, clients, students, and more.
- Improving Productivity. – Immersive video-collaborative environments historically streamline workflow. Single control solutions allow users to collaborate in the creation of better marketing strategies.
- Stimulate Positive Change – In today’s digital climate, industries need to acclimate to rapid technology changes. As control solutions evolve, businesses can compete. Organizations regardless of size can develop strategies for enhanced communication.
What Industries Benefit from Command and Control Systems?
Any industry that presents information, either internally, as part of a marketing strategy, or for seminars, conferences, and educational and training purposes will benefit from a central control system. A few of those industries are:
- Medical Industry
- Education and Training
- Law Enforcement
- Data Centers
- Government Facilities
- Oil and Gas Exploration
Why Are Command and Control Systems Important?
Centralizing the control of all presentation technology offers an efficient method for users to make the most of the technology during an exhibition or meeting. Whether the goal is to educate, market to customers, or share weekly updates, it is about the message. However, if the message cannot be distributed in an organized and logical way, it can be lost. Innovative controls will raise the quality of presentations, as well as bring communication and collaboration to a new level, literally changing how a business or university operates.