LED wall technology is fast becoming the new standard for eye-catching displays that grab and hold the attention of the viewer. The opportunities to enhance a message with new and exciting creations on a giant screen are limitless. The question becomes, how best to choose an LED source? What type of video products should drive and accompany the display? Numerous factors have a significant impact on the selection, including the number of pixels, viewing distance of the audience, and screen dimensions. For the inexperienced, these choices can be more than a little confusing. It is advisable to seek out the services of a professional video and audio design and installation firms such as Data Projections, who have the knowledge and capability to make recommendations specific to a customer’s needs. They will prevent spending money on more than is necessary, while accounting for growth and ever-changing technology.
An LED (light-emitting diode) is a tiny bulb that gives off visible light when a current is introduced to them. LEDs require considerably less power than traditional lights, making them an efficient replacement. Low heat and less power mean a long lifespan. LED displays deliver seamless pictures, can be scaled to any aspect ratio, shape, and size, and possess characteristics that make an LED wall look awesome from every angle.
LED Features and Advantages:
• Wide-Viewing Angle – From any angle and reasonable distance, images are crystal clear with high visibility.
• Zero Color Shift at Extreme Viewing Angles – The color remains bright and vibrant from any viewing angle, unlike conventional large screen formats.
• Smooth Color From Any Distance – The color does not become fuzzy at long distances. This means that the audience will enjoy an excellent viewing experience at any practical range.
• High Performance and High Refresh Rate – Excellent picture quality regardless of the broadcast source. LED is almost 3.5 times brighter than conventional projection technology.
• Ease of Maintenance and Cost Savings – As well as being less expensive to design and install, an LED wall lasts longer and is relatively simple to maintain, especially when compared to traditional large-scale projectors. This translates into money savings over time.
What Businesses Benefit From the Use of an LED Wall?
Custom LED Displays can be manufactured according to the requirements of the user. Any number of industries may benefit from utilizing LED wall communications. For example, factories, airports, universities, theaters, large-scale trade shows, conference rooms, television broadcasting, large theme parks, concert halls, all make excellent use of LED screens. Also, shopping malls, hotels, and hospitals put them to good general use. These devices are useful anywhere that data needs to reach a large scale audience with clarity and creativity. Think of them as a blank canvas awaiting the artists or designers touch. Take the message to the next level, expand brand recognition, reach a wider audience, share data, and communicate in a way that will turn a message into a vibrant and exciting experience making the pulse quicken and captivating the imagination.