[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Data Projections is excited to introduce the inaugural episode of the Simply Connected Podcast with company commentators, Sandy Hill and Chris Mitchell. The goal of the podcast in general is to provide listeners with a bi-monthly podcast designed to answer some of the most frequently asked questions regarding AV integration. However, the initial episode focuses primarily on introducing who we are as a company and highlighting the services we provide. This introduction introduces the scope of our services and lays the groundwork for the content of future episodes.
Who Is Data Projections?Data Projections is a Texas-based AV integration company, which often begets to following two questions from potential customers:
- What exactly is AV?
- What is AV integration?
- AV stands for audiovisual.
- Essentially AV is whatever elements are in a classroom, conference room, boardroom, or building that shows video and shares sound and also has the capability to integrate those things.
- It is the ability to utilize messaging to connect and communicate with other people.
- AV equipment is the hardware and main avenue we use to enable clients to share messages, with sight and sound.
Maintaining Educational Roots and Facilitating Expansion[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image="4107" img_size="full" alignment="center"][vc_column_text]The Houston office is the corporate office for Data Projections and is where it all started about thirty years ago with the company’s founders, Linda and Bill Zaleski. Since the earliest days of the company, Linda’s goal has always been to equip the education sector. As a previous educator herself, she understands the need for technology in the classroom and wants to do what she can to ensure its availability for Texas schools. With the company’s humble beginnings in education all those years ago, Linda still remembers carrying in massive projectors to a classroom to work alongside a huge pull-down screen. It was still considered technology then, but it has drastically changed and improved in the subsequent decades with digital applications. Today we are honored to assist the educational industry with schools K-12 and higher, but we also serve industries such as:
- Local Government
- State Government
Our Dedicated Education Team[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]One of the things that often makes our company standout for clients in the education sector is that we have a dedicated education team. In addition, many of the team members have spent some time in the classroom giving them an intimate understanding of what these clients need to efficiently do their job. Some of the ways in which our education team has served school districts includes:
- Enabling classroom technology to facilitate virtual, in person, and hybrid learning environments
- Outfitting technology for divide and combine classrooms
- Assisting school district boards to connect virtually, in person, and in hybrid environments
- Creating collaboration spaces for group and project work
- Equipping specialty programs such as the high school Incubator Program to work more effectively
- Offering digital signage as a means of communication to individuals present in a school district building or campus
- Establishing an audiovisual solution for reaching out to school guests and visitors with important information