Data Projections, Inc. offers video conferencing collaborative products and related services to government and public education entities at discounted prices through DIR's Co-op Contract Program. To review contract solutions and services, along with discount pricing, please view the Pricing Index or Contract and Offerings.
Please verify all pricing with your Data Projections Account Executive prior to issuing a Purchase Order or call for assistance if you cannot locate a product or part number.
Avantis / ClassVR
Radio Design Labs
Product Information & Pricing
Warranty & Return Policies
Goods returned to Data Projections require a return authorization number. Goods returned for reasons other than warranty or defect must be in original, undamaged, unopened and untarnished condition and must include all original packaging, documentation and accessories. Restocking fees may apply to the items being returned. Please consult Data Projections for specifics.
All new equipment provided by Data Projections includes each manufacturer's full warranty from the date of invoice. Data Projections will honor all warranty requirements as depot service. Any additional fees outside the manufacturer warranty will be charged accordingly.
Data Projections supplies a 90-day workmanship warranty from the date of completion of said system, unless superseded by an extended warranty, service agreement and/or preventative maintenance agreement.
- During the initial workmanship warranty period of 90 days, Data Projections will respond within 24 business hours of the initial service call during the normal business hours of Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., except for recognized holidays. Service required outside of normal working hours will be billed at the normal hourly rates for overtime work.
- All additional or custom maintenance agreements purchased will supersede the basic or manufacturer warranty as stipulated in the agreement.
- Data Projections warrants the system to be free of defects in materials and workmanship and fit for the intended purpose. This warranty does not cover equipment or system abuse, misuse including, but not limited to, operating outside of environmental, electrical, temperature or humidity specifications, system alterations neither approved nor performed by Data Projections; or repair by a service facility other than those authorized by the manufacturer.
- Products listed or referenced on this proposal are provided to customer as is. Data Projections expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever related to or referenced to by Data Projections, it™s agents or representatives, including but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
DPI Installation/Maintenance Services:
Data Projections services for the installation and support of complex audio visual and video conferencing products.
DPI Programming Services:
Data Projections' design and programming services as it relates to control systems utilized in instructional and/or presentation environments
Data Projections instructor-led training for use of video conferencing solutions/products.
How to Order
- Create a Purchase Order made payable to Data Projections, Inc.
- Reference Contract # DIR-CPO-4468 on the Purchase Order.
- Fax or email the Purchase Order to the selected vendor contact listed below.
- If you have any questions about the order process or pricing, please contact Sandy Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Houston: Jessica Greening
Austin: Kris Begnaud
San Antonio: Kris Begnaud
Dallas: Kris Begnaud