[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Interactive display technology is a good fit for the classroom, the meeting room, or the boardroom. In every setting, it improves presentation quality and engagement, so wouldn't it be nice if your Clevertouch were available in every setting? Your school or business can have that with a Clevertouch cart. If budgeting or usage realities are such that your organization doesn't require a Clevertouch for every room, a Clevertouch cart is the next best thing. And even better, they're available in a variety of designs for a variety of audiences.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
The Benefits Of Adding Mobility To Your Interactive Touch PanelsA Clevertouch cart can expand your interactive display's impact, ensuring it can reach additional students and professional teams. Here's how that can improve what your school or business does:
- Better meetings and lessons for all - The primary reason for bringing in a Clevertouch cart is to improve access to the technology across multiple classrooms or meeting rooms. If your teachers don't require everyday access to the Clevertouch, this is a viable option for schools. And if your meeting rooms aren't utilized frequently enough to justify a Clevertouch in every space, this is again a good option. Interactive displays like the Clevertouch have a major impact on meeting and lesson quality, and a cart gives more people the opportunity to leverage that.
- Less space taken up by the display - A couple of Clevertouch's cart models are wall-mounted carts. They aren't mobile, so you can't move a mounted display from one room to another, but with a wall mount, the display remains flush against the wall instead of floating somewhere inside the room. This can help keep the display from interfering with classroom activities, ensure there is ample room for the display and protect it from damage.
- Centralized hardware management - The Clevertouch is designed for easy management, whether you have a single display in operation or an entire network of them. However, the more displays you have, the more difficult it will be to keep track of all that hardware. This may not be a challenge for your organization, but if it is, sticking with fewer displays and investing in display carts instead could be a time-saving idea. That way, your technology personnel won't be burdened with too much hardware to manage.
- Reduced upfront equipment costs – A Clevertouch will quickly prove its worth to businesses and schools, but if your organization's budget is a concern, then investing in carts instead of additional displays can be one way to reduce budget impacts.
- A chance to try the technology before committing to more hardware - Your organization may be interested in ramping up its interactive display initiatives, but only after the technology proves itself in a live setting. By opting for a cart, you can see how the display improves your lessons or meetings before scaling up your company's or school's investment.
What Mobile Carts Does Clevertouch Offer With Its Displays?Clevertouch manufactures several mobile carts for its displays, each one built for a different audience or situation. All six are electrically driven, so there's no need for teachers to roll up their sleeves and lift the display. Further, Clevertouch trolley carts are built with a V-shaped caster design or C-shaped caster design for enhanced stability. Clevertouch tilt models also come with caster brakes, so safety is ensured in every setting. Finally, every Clevertouch cart is anodized for improved corrosion and damage resistance. Clevertouch carts include the following models:
- Low access trolley lift - This low access trolley lift is designed for small children and is mounted onto a mobile cart.
- Low access lift and tilt trolley - This model is also designed for small children and offers both height adjustment and angle adjustment.
- Standard height lift and tilt trolley - This model is also capable of lift and tilt positioning but can reach greater heights for older children and adults.
- All heights lift and tilt trolley - This model also tilts and lifts and can be adjusted for audiences of all ages and audiences who are either seated or standing.
- Low access wall lift - Clevertouch also produces wall lifts that are installed directly to the wall and minimize the display's physical footprint. This one is typically utilized for younger audiences.
- Standard access wall lift - Clevertouch's standard access wall lift functions just like the low access version but is designed for older audiences.