Data Projections offers a full range of service and support options to all of its clients, ensuring that their A/V technology continues to exceed expectations
. Although we offer the most reliable equipment and A/V solutions on the market, every system will need occasional maintenance and technical help. Data Projections is committed to providing this maintenance and support, and can provide a plan for every client, no matter how extensive their needs are.
All of our service and support plans are designed to fit into a client’s budget and are organized to protect mission critical equipment, first and foremost. In nearly every case, though, Data Projections can create a plan that ticks every box without shredding the budget.
Some of the options we offer our clients include:
- Extended product and system warranties, giving clients peace of mind and the confidence they need to take full advantage of their systems.
- Remote technical assistance, which is available via phone or e-mail during normal business hours. After hours calls are returned the following morning.
- On-site technical response, which is handled by one of Data Projections’ certified experts. If we cannot resolve the issue within hours, a technician will be dispatched to the client’s facility for issues assessment and resolution.
- Preventative maintenance, which covers all equipment that the client wants to prioritize. Data Projections will send a technician several times throughout the year to provide a thorough assessment of the hardware and confirm everything is in working order.
- Training, which is also managed by certified trainers and brand specialists. While modern A/V technology is designed to be as intuitive as possible to use, Data Projections can still provide dedicated training at the client’s facility, or at our state of the art training facility.
- System troubleshooting, which may involve solving network issues. If network issues are the problem, Data Projections will work with the client’s IT department to help come up with the appropriate solution.
In addition to this service and support, clients also have access to carry-in technical support and a variety of discounts on parts.
Data Projections’ primary goal is to ensure every client gets the most out of their system, and a customized maintenance plan is the best approach to this goal.