As the coronavirus pandemic continues to change how we learn, do business, and communicate with one another, a vital audio-visual tool for schools and companies is quickly becoming the ScreenBeam solution. This modern technology is geared toward making a wireless display accessible for those in the classroom or the boardroom and keeps communication contactless to more effectively limit the spread of germs.
This award-winning technology tool has the ability to transform a learning or workspace as seamlessly as possible for enhanced conferencing capabilities that benefit both an instructor and business executive, as well as classroom or meeting participants.
ScreenBeam, A Contactless Solution for Conferencing
One of the challenges schools and businesses can face when it comes to conferencing in person or in a hybrid environment that also includes individuals joining remotely, is keeping conferencing user friendly, contactless, and wireless without the use of a dedicated app.
Enter the ScreenBeam, a technology that stands out for its versatility and capabilities, such as:
- Contactless accessibility. Because ScreenBeam is not an app, it does not require users to interact with remote controls or buttons often associated with apps. The technology is simply accessed by a wireless connection.
- Wireless connectivity. The system is set up easily via wireless connections to connect a wide variety of computers and smart devices, including Chromebooks, Android, Windows, iOS, and macOS.
- Multi roles for participants. A user has capabilities to share a specific screen while simultaneously taking notes or working on another screen that is not seen by meeting participants.
- Safety. Users can feel confident in the security of an exchange thanks to multi-network interfacing, network certificate-based security, encryption, and customizable PINs.
Benefits of ScreenBeam In A K-12 School or University Setting
Almost overnight amidst the coronavirus pandemic, teachers became tasked with providing a highly flexible learning environment that could cater to three main populations:
- virtual learners
- in person learners
- a combination of virtual and in person learners
ScreenBeam is uniquely positioned to be an adaptable learning tool for teachers to utilize in teaching to all three above categories of learners. Some of the benefits of using this technology in a K-12 or university setting include:
- Teacher mobility. Being able to wirelessly access a main screen enables a teacher to divide their time between the front or anywhere else in the classroom and a virtual screen while still observing proper social distancing procedures. This can be particularly helpful in a college lecture hall setting.
- Increased student engagement. When students can more easily see a central conferencing screen, whether they are in a classroom or at home, it can significantly drive-up lesson engagement rates.
- Increased Interactivity. ScreenBeam has the capability to work as an interactive touch display for educators as they are actively teaching. This allows them to save new notes and symbols added to the display in real time in the classroom.
- Enhanced versatility. It allows teachers and professors to also share videos and other multimedia applications that may in turn enhance learning opportunities via additional visual aids.
- Contactless technology. For teachers or professors who switch rooms, contactless screen sharing options that do not require adapters can help minimize germ exposure on these commonly touched surfaces.
With ScreenBeam, a wireless network, and a primary device (computer, laptop, tablet, smart phone, etc.), teachers have the tools necessary to bring learning to life for their students in real time and without requiring students to log into a dedicated app. For in person and virtual students, this can customize and revolutionize their learning experience.
Benefits of ScreenBeam In Corporate and Business Settings
The corporate business setting has drastically changed with a pandemic in full swing. Meeting groups are often smaller to allow for social distancing and can include in office and virtual employees or clients. The challenge then becomes engaging participants in a meeting regardless of their physical location, something this solution directly addresses.
Some of the primary benefits of using ScreenBeam in a busines setting include:
- Elimination of shared cords and outlets. Even in the smallest of groups, ensuring that those present all have dedicated cords and outlets can overload electrical systems and make for a tangled mess. By using the ScreenBeam system, meeting rooms need only a wireless network, eliminating the jumble of cords.
- Better social distancing options. When using a cord-based system, people are typically tethered to them. However, this wireless network system allows more freedom for in person meeting participants so they can social distance as necessary without worrying about a cord reaching far enough to allow it.
- Use in boardrooms and large spaces. A room that is already set up for audio-visual technology and a wireless network enables a meeting presenter to easily screen cast a presentation or notes to a central screen for all meeting participants to view together in real time.
- No IT support staff required. ScreenBeam is designed to a be a user-friendly solution that does not require the constant oversight of a dedicated IT team in the event of a meeting. By simply accessing the wireless network and following the prompts, meeting presenters and participants are able to get connected without additional support.
ScreenBeam is a smart, user friendly solution that can effortlessly enhance classroom lessons and boardroom meetings, keeping collaboration and communication open and productive.